Skip to main content

Games



Featured

"They Are My Presents: Hunting" alpha has been released on PC!

They Are My Presents: Hunting  alpha is available now for Free!. After a lot of time and work, i released it just some days after christmas.... i will be working on more characters and modes, but for now, will you try it?, have a good day! :)

>Second September Update (late xd)

Well it’s fine .., this may scare you … but … FNaF: AE, it was completely changed, the story, map, gameplay, EVERYTHING.
the story was terrible now I wrote a new story, a new gameplay and it will be 3 chapters.
the first one will be released (I hope), in November, and you know TAMP 3 already has a function demo, like the 2, maybe I’ll do an F.D. to FNaF: AE

The following demo will be of FNaF: AE
BUT !, it will be given to certain people.
and finally, yes.
FNaF: AE will come to android :D



More news on September 28th!